|Product SKU||cooler master-mb311l argb|
|Size (L x W x H)||51 cm x 28.3 cm x 49 cm|
Malaysia Starting from RM42.40
The MasterBox MB311L ARGB is a Micro-ATX airflow PC case preinstalled with two ARGB fans and made to be built with the latest gaming hardware. The front panel’s façade is made entirely of Fine Mesh, placed between two honeycomb vents on either side to maximize airflow. Since running the latest games, smoothly, means keeping the latest hardware efficiently cooled, top panel ventilation offers the option to add even more cooling hardware— if nothing is mounted, the top panel acts as passive ventilation.
The internal layout was engineered for a high compatibility for the latest gaming hardware while also accounting for future upgrades. Following in the principles of the award-winning MB Series, versatility is paired with presentation to ensure that any gaming system built inside the MasterBox MB311L looks as good as it performs.
- Fine Mesh Front Panel – Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh design on the front panel is proven to provide proficient airflow while filtering out dust.
- Mesh Intakes – Large, mesh intakes span each side of the front panel to provide additional airflow to system.
- Dual ARGB Fans – Two pre-installed 120mm ARGB fans can be managed by the motherboard, and connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
- Optimized Airflow – Airflow is optimized by a collaboration between the Fine Mesh front panel, additional mesh intakes, top panel ventilation, and rear exhaust.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel – Hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- Adaptable Drive Cage – The drive cage is able to shift toward the front to accommodate for PSU space, backwards to provide additional radiator space, or even completely removed.
- Versatile Cooling Options – Support for up to six fans and front, top, and rear radiator support ensure that performance is not compromised.
- Room For Upgrades – Support for up to a 344mm graphics card, a 166mm CPU cooler, and up to a 325mm PSU in length provides room for upgrades to stay ahead of the game.
- Fine Mesh Front Panel - Cooler Master’s Fine Mesh design on the front panel is proven to provide proficient airflow while filtering out dust.
- Mesh Intakes: Large, mesh intakes span each side of the front panel to provide additional airflow to system.
- Dual ARGB Fans: Dual pre-installed 120mm ARGB fans with splitter can be managed by the motherboard, to create a customized ARGB lighting system.
- Tempered Glass: Hardware, custom-loop cooling, or the pure pride of showing off the build in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- Adaptable Drive Cage: The drive cage is movable, able to shift toward the front to accommodate for PSU space, backwards to provide additional radiator space, or even completely removed.
- Versatile Cooling Options: Support for a total of six 120mm fans and front, top and rear radiator placement ensures that you don’t have to compromise on performance.
- Brand: Cooler Master
- Series: MasterBox MB311L ARGB
- Model: MCB-B311L-KGNN-S02
- Type: Micro ATX Tower
- Color: Black
- Case Material: Mesh, Plastic Body / Tempered Glass Windowed Side Panel
- With Power Supply: No
- Power Supply Mounted: Bottom
- Motherboard Compatibility: Micro-ATX / Mini-ITX
- Side Panel Window: Tempered Glass Side Window
- LED: Addressable RGB
- Dust Filters: Bottom / Front / Top
- Internal 3.5" Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5" / 2.5" Combo
- Internal 2.5" Drive Bays: 2 x 2.5" SSD
- Expansion Slots: 4
- Front Ports: 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) / Audio In & Out / 1 x ARGB 2-to-3 Splitter / 1 x ARGB Controller
- Fan Options: Front: 3 x 120mm* (2 x 120mm ARGB fans Pre-installed) / 2 x 140mm fan (*can only mount behind the front plate)
- Top: 2 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm fan
- Rear: 1 x 120mm fan
- Radiator Options: Front: 120mm / 140mm / 240mm / 280mm
- Top: 120mm / 240mm
- Rear: 120mm
- Max GPU Length: 344 mm
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 166 mm
- Max PSU Length: 325mm (w/o front radiator & drive cage)
- 140mm (drive cage in backmost position)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16.10" x 8.60" x 17.15" w/ Protrusions
- 15.80" x 8.30" x 14.40" w/o Protrusions
- Weight: 12.10 lbs.