- Quickly add a 10/100 Gigabit Ethernet port through USB™ 2.0
- USB™ 2.0 plug-and-play and backwards compatible with USB™ 2.0/1.1
- IEEE 802.3x, 802.3u, IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3 100BASE-FX compatible
- Compatible with Windows®, macOS® and Linux® OS
- Driver is not required on Windows® 8.1 and Windows® 8.1 RT platforms.
- Activity and Link LED indicators
The JUE125 is a quick and easy way to add an Ethernet port to any Mac®, Windows® or Linux® computer via a simple USB™ port. These adapters are perfect if you don't have an Ethernet port or if you just want to increase your connection speed. The JUE125 is the ultimate solution for home and business users in need of high performance networking. The elegantly designed adapter uses an RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100 Mbps performance.
The JUE125 is official hardware certified by Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 RT, because it does not require driver installation on any Windows® 8.1 RT platform.
- USB™: USB™ 2.0 Type-A Male Connector
- Ethernet Port: RJ-45 Female Connector
- Transfer Rate Maximum Data: 100 Mbps (Half Duplex) / 200 Mbps (Full Duplex)
- Power Mode: BUS-Powered
- IEEE: IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX
- IEEE 802.3 100BASE-FX
- Dimensions: Main Body: 48(W) X 25(H) X 15(D) Mm
- USB™ 2.0 Cable: Approximately 8 Cm
- Weight: Approximately 19g (Including Cable)